Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Oh.My.Word.
6 months. That's how long it's been since since I last blogged.
Yikes.
Since I am limited on time ( any guesses as to why?:) I am going to do a numbers post.

1.The number of children I took with me to California for a week. It was GLORIOUS.
I enjoyed being with ALL my siblings, saw my grandparents, went to dinner with my sister, ALONE and just enjoyed not having the normal responsibilities. Can I also say, my husband is my SUPER HERO?! He stayed home with the other 7 ( yes, I said 7...guess you'll have to refer to number 3 to hear that explanation.:)
and did it like a CHAMP. I am so grateful for a man who helps me constantly. I could not, WOULD NOT do this without him.:) Love you babe!

Me and my bestie, who also happens to be my sister.:)

Our family
2.The number of hands I have to get through the day. It is not enough, let me tell you. Something I want to ask the Lord about when I see him..I think for every child he chooses to give you, he should also give another pair of hands.:) I might look like a spider, but hey! It has been a challenge to get everything needing my attention done every day. I am SO thankful for my 2 oldest and the insight God had to make them girls.:)
I could not survive most days without them.
Cassie and Sammie at their winter choir concert March 2013
3. The number of children we recently added to our family. SURPRISE! We are in process of adopting our 3 nieces. They are Ms. Aeva's ( our youngest) sister's and we feel as though they have always been here. Has it been an easy 5 months? NO. Have we had some EXTREMELY hard days? YES. Would I change our decision to follow what we felt God wanted us to do? NEVER. He has shown us over and over that we are where we are suppose to be and doing what we are suppose to be doing. Though I cannot tell their names in a public forum, I am allowed to share their picture.
So, I introduce to you:
Blondie
Mini Aeva

Baby girl
And on that note.....i will have to leave you with a " to be continued".


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that you finally got her. :) Do not wait 6 months again.